Facebook Like Button

Friday, 21 September 2012

And the next chunk...

Hello!

The fourth instalment of ABNORMAL is now up on the blog!

http://novel-by-sjs.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-novel.html

I'm sorry that it's a day late.

But what I'm wondering is whether anyone is that bothered that it's a day late?

I don't mean that in an arsy way. The weeks are rolling by so quickly that I don't want anyone to be thinking 'Good God, is is that time again already?'

In fact I'd hope (instead) that people might actually be enjoying the read! And comments do indicate this. My paranoia is leading me to think that I'm mithering folks, that I'm gunning you down with word-fire.

All I'm saying is that, if it's not killing anyone, if you're not dying without the ten-day fix then I might change it to every 14 days, because it's killing me!

Hahahahha, well not quite.

But 14 days would give me a little more much-needed time.

On that note, as always, thanks for reading!!

As ever, let me know what you think, good, bad or indifferent.

You'll find ABNORMAL under: 'The Novel' - which is the top right hand page tab of this Blog!

And please also share the link with someone who you think might like it?

LIKE IT!!

www.facebook.com/AbnormalANovel

Thanks loads,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment