Facebook Like Button

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Sorry that the latest instalment of ABNORMAL is slightly late.

But surely it's worth it?!

http://novel-by-sjs.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-novel.html

Bit longer than the last instalments too.

As ever, thanks for continuing to read :0))

Please try JOINING if you can. I really appreciate your sterling commitment!

I welcome all comments too.

Perhaps you can tell me if this chunk is too long, or better for being longer and thereby allowing for a greater opportunity for immersion (and I don't mean heaters.)

Is anyone finding that fortnightly instalments means that you've forgotten what's gone before?

Just a thought...

Newbies will find ABNORMAL under 'The Novel' - which is at the TOP RIGHT of this Blog!

And please SPREAD THE WORDS ;)

And (whilst I'm begging) please LIKE my facebook page too!!

www.facebook.com/AbnormalANovel

Love you ALWAYS,

SJS.

No comments:

Post a Comment