Facebook Like Button

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

And the wily ABNORMAL beast grows...

Hello!

This week I have been mainly... writing ABNORMAL! Not just this week, in fact. The shenanigans have now been ongoing for nearly SEVEN MONTHS!! I can't believe it's been that long...

Seems to be going okay?!?

It's funny, but writing the book is far easier than writing these posts!

I've recently been coming to this page with the intention of conjuring up something different, trying for witticism or just sharing some interesting aspect of the writing experience...but...

...I find myself staring at the screen, like new writers famously stare at the daunting blank sheet and are unable to start. I'm not a new writer though (but a very old one. At least that's how it feels) so I don't know what's going on...

And the more you stare at the screen or sheet, the less likely you are to do anything at all. Hang on.

*goes to switch off sounds*

Hmmm. Quiet now. And blank still. I think I'm just creatively spent. I'm going to give it a miss.

NEXT INSTALMENT of ABNORMAL within the next few hours.

Thanks for joining me on this adventure!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment