How to write a book online: (mini-start-up-guide)
1) Choose a Platform: Be that a Blog, Website, or a Fiction Feedback Community site, like: Muse's Sucess, Wattpad, Readwave, Web Fiction Guide, YouWriteOn, etc. I believe that this is what E L James (50 Shades) started out doing before she self-published.
2) Start to write the book :0)
3) Promote, promote, promote. Use all the social media outlets you can find.
4) Try and write the book well :)
5) Make a facebook page for the venture.
6) Don't give up halfway through, even if you happen to have hurled your computer out of the window.
7) Promote, promote, promote. Make friends and socialise.
8) Outreach by writing articles, features, guest-blog posts on carefully selected websites. (You may have to beg to get them there.)
And that's it, in a little starter nutshell.
And, while I'm here, Instalment sixteen of ABNORMAL is up on the blog...
Happy Easter, everyone!
S J S xx