Facebook Like Button

Monday, 19 August 2013

One whole year of ABNORMALITY!!



Hi Guys!


Wow.


Tomorrow is the anniversary of the 1st chapter of ABNORMAL going live.


And I can't quite believe it. Time is a wily old creature, and far too zippy for my liking.


But in celebration of this anniversary fact, I'm doing nothing. I'm resting.


Therefore there is no witty post today.


I'm going to have a snooze instead. I think I've earned it.


I've made the next instalment longer (even whilst being on holiday) as an anniversary present.


So, thanks for continuing to read ABNORMAL!


And extra special thanks to everyone who has commented.


And if you're reading this now and are about to read some of ABNORMAL next, please take the time to comment if you possibly can, just to let me know what you think. I still badly need feedback and support - and that does includes the good, the bad and the indifferent. 


Very many thanks again!




 
24th instalment of ABNORMAL below!
 
 

 
Or read the whole novel to date:

 

 
AND PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TOO.
 
ABNORMAL MUST NOT BE CONTAINED!


 
 
Have fun & get outside, it'll soon be autumn.

SJS :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment