Facebook Like Button

Thursday 14 November 2013

Cats with freaky eyes....




This is Mogli, my four-month old kitten.

You may have seen her here before! You may also notice something interesting about her? Well, I've been looking into this and it's called COMPLETE HETEROCHROMIA IRIDUM.

AKA Different coloured eyes; bit easier to say.

It's apparently more common in animals than humans whereby it almost always involves one blue eye.
Gripping, hey?

 Wiki can tell you more about that!

But I was interested to learn that a number of people I've obviously heard of and SEEN on TV have forms of this intriguing trait....

I wonder if you'd noticed? Because I hadn't. They are:

David Bowie (the only one I knew about)

Dan Ackroyd

Kate Bosworth

Robert Downey Junior

Simon Pegg ?!

Jane Seymour

Kiefer Sutherland ?!

And Christopher Walken.

Amazing ey? They must have been hiding their eyes under their hats.

I've always been fascinated by this genetic phenomena because - as a child - I always wanted different coloured eyes.













No comments:

Post a Comment