Facebook Like Button

Thursday, 17 April 2014

How to write an online novel in under two years!

 
 
 
So sorry for the delay...
 
Warning! Only five more instalments to go. So much for my 'Spring' finish!
 
 
I'd like to thank you guys, and I'd like to think you are enjoying this book but I do also acknowledge that it's an abnormal way to read a novel.
 
But please stay with me till the end.
 
This chapter was a long slog. Some flow well and others are a struggle.
 
Please feel free to comment at this juncture; it'll help me with ABNORMAL's development.
 
 
Is the book too clogged with description? Does it grip? Do you like the unfolding plot? Do you hate my writing? Do you wish I'd cut some fucking metaphors?
 
Whatever you might be thinking, please tell me!
 
 
 I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
 
Thanks again for your support and interest,
 
SJS
 
:)







Or read whole novel to date below:


PART ONE


PART TWO


PART THREE


MY CATS ARE ASKING YOU TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE.

THEY LOVE ALL THINGS ABNORMAL


6 comments:

  1. Shared your post on G+ good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank goodness you turned the robot off xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, it worked then?! Just checking myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait for Abnormal - sound great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, appreciate you looking in! You can read ABNORMAL already, all over this very blog! :) Thanks again, all the best, Sara

      Delete