Facebook Like Button

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Abnormal is Hurtling Towards Its Climax!

 
Hi there!
 
After this instalment there are only THREE MORE TO GO! 
 
I must apologise for any tiny (hopefully unnoticeable at this point) plot discrepances. These may occur round about now as I'm tweaking things a little & don't have time to read back over what's gone before. I'm working from memory and a bursting spreadsheet!
 
Apologies for the late instalment too. It's getting tense up here in the cockpit, plus the instalments are getting longer.
 
Hope you're still enjoying ABNORMAL!
 
Please support this project by letting me know what you think. It only takes a minute.
 
I want, more than ever, to see this book published, and your support can only help me in this endeavour.
 
All the best,
 
Sara
 
:)






Or read whole novel to date below:


PART ONE


PART TWO


PART THREE


MY CATS ARE ASKING YOU TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE.

THEY LOVE ALL THINGS ABNORMAL


No comments:

Post a Comment