Facebook Like Button

Sunday, 29 June 2014

The Final Chapter!



It’s done, it’s over, kaput, finis
*Collapses with relief*
Balooga has written the final instalment for me
 
 
We’re pleased with the way it’s turned out, overall
And I’m stunned that this is two years on
I don’t know what I expected because it usually takes this long to write a novel
But If I’d stopped to consider this, before I started, I might have painted a picture online instead
ABNORMAL isn't perfect, I've been editing this instalment up to the last minute and still could tinker on...
But, enough is enough
 
It’s over, it's done, finis, kaput
 
I would love you to comment at this point
I can’t express how much it helps
I’m no expert at this game and anything you say will assist me
Foot note: Please read it whilst you can. I intend to remove the whole story within a fortnight :)
 
NB! This book is copyright protected








Or read whole novel to date below:



PART ONE


PART TWO


PART THREE



AND PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

100 LIKES WOULD BE NICE!




 

2 comments:

  1. Finished! Totally loved it, can't wait for the next Sara book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks loads, Suzi. I really appreciate you persevering in reading it all online and commenting too. I know it's been hard for lots of people to read a novel this way! I won't be repeating this interesting exercise! If you have any burning criticisms regarding ANY part of the book, please let me know. Anything at all. It all helps when I come to assess it. xxx

      Delete