Friday, 20 September 2013
Kittens & Writing don't mix...
10 Reasons why Kittens and Writing don't mix....
1. They meow for dinner every other hour (well this one does)
2. They nonchalantly trample your keyboard or jump on it when you're not expecting itttttttxxxxxxxxxxxx ________________ ffffffffffdkxkvoapvvvvvvv
3. They draw you, by some kind of osmosis, into playing with them instead of working
4. They lie on your arms (and look so comfy) that you don't want to move them to write
5. You're too busy taking too many cutesy pictures to fart about with wordplay
6. They climb up the Yukka repeatedly, so that you have to get up & pull them down again and uselessly tell them NO for the umpteenth time before cuddling them and playing some more
7. They think that fingers moving up and down a keyboard is an interesting game
8. They scrabble up your legs, leaving tiny pinholes, at those vital creative moments...
9. They sleep on your warm humming laptop when you leave the room
10. They make you too aware that life really ought only to involve: eating, shitting, playing & sleeping. On repeat
26th instalment of ABNORMAL below!
Or read the whole novel to date:
AND PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TOO.
ABNORMAL MUST NOT BE CONTAINED!